We will help you identify your life goals, analyze your objectives, assess your risk tolerance and then design, implement and monitor solutions that will enable you to achieve those goals for you and your family. We will help you discover the financial strengths and weaknesses in all aspects of your financial life.
As the definition of retirement changes with longer life expectancies and fewer company pensions, financial security is increasingly more of a personal responsibility. To successfully achieve your financial goals, we will help you to gain an understanding of where you are and where you want to be in life and then develop a plan of action to get you there.
A financial plan is a living document and we encourage periodic reviews and appropriate adjustments to ensure the overall success of the plan.
Your financial objectives may include:
- Saving and investing for retirement or specific accumulation goals
- Sending your children to college
- Reducing income taxes
- Establishing a spending and investment plan
- Understanding your insurance needs
- Planning for your long-term care needs
- Debt management or elimination
To help you realize these important goals, our services may include:
- Comprehensive financial planning
- Retirement planning strategies
- College funding solutions
- Income tax planning
- Periodic financial checkups
- Cash flow analysis and planning
- Insurance needs analysis
- Second opinions on current investments or financial plans
- Wealth management
- Estate planning and wealth preservation
- Debt management